If you don’t want a sarcastic answer don’t ask a stupid question shirt

If you want to date me, just know that If you don’t want a sarcastic answer don’t ask a stupid question shirt I will be very obsessed with you. I will also expect you to hold my hand in public, even though I’m ugly. Oh, and you have to be okay with my sarcastic remarks. That boy suffered, never got a chance to perform for a year, hid in backstage once the meal is on, yet he was thankful, grateful that we waited, he did nothing but to give love to everyone bc he thinks every ppl deserves it. Please, be sensitive. sarcastic or u mean it, you are canceled.
If You Don’t Want A Sarcastic Answer Don’t Ask A Stupid Question Hoodie
Buy this shirt: If you don’t want a sarcastic answer don’t ask a stupid question shirt
From: https://afamilyshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Tell your mountain about your God shirt