Chihuahua Christmas moon sweater

When it’s a small dog that Chihuahua Christmas moon sweater like this its considered cute and ok but god forbid its a big dog or a pit they are considered dangerous. My dogs can be psychotic, which means I limit their interactions with other dogs or with humans. I wouldn’t get rid of them or put them down, they are seniors and get cranky as older people or I do. You guys are amazing Keep doing what you do. No one knows what that cranky little gramps went through. I love people who are so quick to throw the first stone. I’m sorry but my Chihuahua is 14 years old, is old and grumpy and has never acted this way. This type of behavior should never be tolerated in any dog, even if they are 3 pounds.
Chihuahua Christmas moon Guys Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/05