Dachshund Christmas moon sweater

The hopping is Dachshund Christmas moon sweater many small breed dogs do. Sometimes it’s related to a kneecap issue, but not always. Yes exactly. Never bothered me, and have done it since a puppy. More habit than anything now I believe. The best looking dog I’ve seen all day! Very handsome and talented too. Crusoe steals the show! There would be no show if not for him! Funny thing, I’ve never really seen cacti before, so I’ve been trying to pee on them like regular trees and don’t understand when Mum tells me not to! You’re so close to Vegas! Please make a pitstop…my doxie girls think you’re a hottie Cru. Enjoy your stay there Crusoe, it’s a beautiful place. Rosy didn’t watch, silly girl, she’s asleep beside me.
Dachshund Christmas moon Guys Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/05