Dachshund snow Christmas sweater

He is so cute. My family had Dachshund snow Christmas sweater when I was a child – Fritz and Willie Gus. They were members of the family. Your little guy will bring you years of joy. Reminded me of my 2 blk and tan minis. They’ve since crossed over the Rainbow. I’m sure they’re playing together and getting into some kind of mischief, as only our beloved Doxies can. Must be computer generated, my dox won’t walk on damp concrete let alone snow. My Dachshund hates going out in rain, cold and snow, in fact, she doesn’t like going for any walk really. I had two long haired that enjoyed it like that but my short haired one doesn’t want anything to do with the snow. My Maggi loves the snow even though her nipples get really really cold that’s the part of being a dachshund that sucks for her.
Dachshund snow Christmas Guys Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/05