I’m not a Dom or a sub I’m a video game sweater

Please let I’m not a Dom or a sub I’m a video game sweater. And our Intelligence Agencies are actively combatting Psychocyber Warfare. If they are not, this is terrible. And a huge failure to act. We need informed warnings to Americans on what to look out for to combat being influenced and how to report suspicious activity. Also, please explain why the Director of National Security can say attacks are ongoing when they have been known about for 2 years now. Why isn’t the full weight of the US intelligence capacity effective in combatting this?
I'm not a Dom or a sub I'm a video game Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m not a Dom or a sub I’m a video game sweater
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/05