I go from baby fever to no more kids real quick shirt

If Legion has control over his powers than Legion would stomp Wanda like no tomorrow but with no control I can Wanda coming out on top while using her Choas magic. Overall Legion is stronger than Scarlet Witch but I think Scarlet witch has better control over her powers. However destroying Strange would be first priority. Rogue could take out Thor using Nightcrawler ability or any telepath could manipulate him. Scarlet Witch would also be vunerable to mind manipulation which would leave her open to being taken out.
I go from baby fever to no more kids real quick Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I go from baby fever to no more kids real quick shirt
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/05