I’m a grumpy old man I’m too old to fight too slow to run shirt

This could go either way. Both are master strategist and both know each others capabilities. If Cyclops don’t hold back on his blast then Cyclops would more than likely win the battle. However if Captain america got close enough to battle Cyclops in Close combat I would give Captain America the edge. However it wouldn’t be an easy win for Captain America as Cyclops is skilled in CQC and is agile.
I'm a grumpy old man I'm too old to fight too slow to run Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I’m a grumpy old man I’m too old to fight too slow to run shirt
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/05