Top shirts back link sweatshirtus on 2019/04/26

Other than Arya. He has spent years in Casterly rock and King’s landing, and then ventured beyond to visit Winterfell, the Eyrie, the Vale, the Reach and Dragonstone. Heck, he has been beyond Westeros and seen vast portions of Essos. The prophecy by Maggie stated that a new, more beautiful queen will take Cersei’s place. Now it is quite curious that both the Lannister twins have trimmed hair, and those never seem to grow back. In contrast, Dany and Sansa seem to bloom. I think Margery wasn’t the young Queen the prophecy mentioned, rather it was Dany.
My daughter is my baby today tomorrow and always you hurt her Hoodie
Buy this shirt: My daughter is my baby today tomorrow and always you hurt her shirt


In the season 7 finale, Tyrion arranges a meeting at King’s Landing, which seemingly is unproductive as Cersei won’t help Jon and Dany. But, I feel Tyrion knew this would happen and arranged this anyway because he wanted Jaime. Only after seeing Jaime almost getting burnt to crisp in Loot Train battle, Tyrion came up with the plan to collect one wight and take it to KL as proof. They have since warmed up to each other. S7 began with Cersei taking off Tyrion’s key players one after another.
Other people oh gosh darn it me God damn fucking fuck ass shit cockwaffle Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Other people oh gosh darn it me God damn fucking fuck ass shit cockwaffle shirt


He might even become the king. Afterall, Ned Stark committed one of his rare dishonest acts when he didn’t write down Robert’s will verbatim. Now let’s talk about the Spider.Varys has been criticizing Dany behind her back. And there is Melissandrae’s prophecy about his death. I think, he will betray Dany and Dany will keep her end of the bargain. Which is, death by dragonfire. The show also made a great deal out of Jorah’s cure. Now that he is healed, and reunited with Dany, it seems he will also play some important role in S8. Maybe, he will become the Queen’s guard if Dany become the Queen.
Thou shall not try me mood 24 7 Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Thou shall not try me mood 24 7 shirt


Otherwise, Jaime being handed over such privileged information just beforehe turns against Cersei makes no sense. Next season, Tyrion may shine yet again. He might get to ride a dragon, and will surely be reunited with Jaime and Bronn. That’s a mouth-watering trio to lookout for. Maybe that’s what he was missing in Essos, wasting his witty lines on Missandae and Grey worm. The show is high on fertility rates these days. Although Grey Worm and Missandae aren’t probably getting a child, Cersei conceived rather easily. It stands to reason that Dany will conceive too.
Bitches be Trippin' Ok maybe I pushed one Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Bitches be Trippin’ Ok maybe I pushed one shirt


The direwolves have very curious names. Bran will be instrumental in ending the long winter, and his direwolf was named Summer.Same can be said about Sansa and Lady. So that brings us to Jon Snow. His is named Ghost, and I think it means he will have to die, again.This time for good. Bran has been shown to warg into a flock of ravens at a time, when one or two would have sufficed to keep an eye on the dead. This means he can control a larger animal.
Straight outta shape but Heifer I'm tryin' Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Straight outta shape but Heifer I’m tryin’ shirt


Many characters will ofcourse die. I think a few characters will redeem themselves by dying on the battlefield, like Theon, Robin Arryn, Beric, Jaime, Dany, etc. Many others will die just because it’s an all out war and death doesn’t judge between good or bad. So Sansa was raised to be the perfect lady, her obvious intelligence twisted and stunted due to this upbringing. People constantly belittle her for acting like any 13 year old would if they were trapped in a foreign land surrounded by enemies.
I refuse to kiss anybody's ass you wanna be mad Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I refuse to kiss anybody’s ass you wanna be mad shirt


She manages to survive in King’s Landing without much help by choosing her words carefully, something we all know Arya couldn’t do. And yes, Arya was Tywin’s cupbearer for like a week, but Sansa had to keep her mouth shut and play the part necessary for like 3 years, I can guarantee that Arya would have snapped if she had to stay for another week or two. This pragmatism and cleverness seems more badass to me than throwing barbs or badass speeches at the cost of one’s own survival.
Mommy you are as beautiful as Snow White Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Mommy you are as beautiful as Snow White shirt


Well first let me clarify that GOT is my most favourite show and I won’t ruin it by casting big names who can’t act or who overact just like Salman Khan or Sanjay Dutt. I have been a movie buff for long and I have compiled a list of awesome actors who can pull of GOT characters to perfection. The actors belong to Tamil cinema, Mallu cinema, Hindi cinema, Bangla cinema and Theatre. So here I begin. To be honest I belive Shraddha is not that greatban actor but she can definitely inch a bit closer to Sophie Turner. Also as per books Sansa is pretty niche and beautiful. I think Shraddha is beautiful and with a bit more effort she can enact Sansa pretty well.
The Brian Robison reel em in foundation reel em in 96 Hoodie
Buy this shirt: The Brian Robison reel em in foundation reel em in 96 shirt


Sheer acting. Both Leena Heady and Nandita Das are champions of acting. I tried alot. From Aishwarya Rai to Maneesha Koirala to Sri Devi I searched alot but I couldn’t find anyone matching the genius of Nandita Das. Watch one or two of her movies to realise how great an actor she is. I couldn’t ignore the uncanny similarities between Right and Left. I know Rohan can’t act but I hope he’ll surely learn if kept among the likes of Kamal Hasan and Nandita Das.
Official Panda WWF vintage Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Official Panda WWF vintage shirt


Who could imagine that the cute looking Emilia Clarke could enact someone so intense as Danerys. Alia Bhatt is cute, she is almost the same age as Danerys and also we know her acting potential. Udta Punjab, Highway, Dear Zindagi are few examples of her acting prowess. Finding a replacement for Petyr Dinklage was like understanding quantam physics. I know Irfaan is not of the same stature of Petyr when it comes to size but he definitely is of the same stature when it comes to acting. With all the make ups and CGIs, changing ones physical appearence is not a big deal.
Sorry I'm awkward sorry Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Sorry I’m awkward sorry shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/05