Halloween you can’t scare me I drive a school bus shirt

One night, I was on a after hours call out, Ashleigh rang me asking if I could pick her up from the night clubs and take her home. Of course I did as soon as I finished the job I went and picked her up as I've done 100 other times before. As she hoped in the vehicle we locked eyes and something in us both clicked. As I would drive her home i would feel her hand rub against my leg. I would turn to look and she would just be looking straight at me with this smile. I don't why I did it maybe it was because of this odd feeling I had for her but I rubbed her hand back. I knew from that point on, she felt something for me too.
Halloween you can't scare me I drive a school bus Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Halloween you can’t scare me I drive a school bus shirt
From: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Don’t mess with nursesaurus you’ll get jurasskicked shirt

Official Firefighter Love shirt

I love titties and Indianapolis Colts shirt