My crystal ball says you’re full of shit shirt

She sat up and moved onto me, guiding my dick into her moisture and then into the magical wonderous feminine passage that is so delicious. She was slow and methodical and when we came, it seemed to seal a bond between us. At work, we still kept the others from knowing but a couple of them were suspicious. Once in a while one of them would find me when no one was around and she'd grab my dick through my pants and ask if it was getting enough attention. I'd plan to go home with them that night. I knew they went on dates without each other but neither of them ever took me to their house without the other. I did fall in love and within no time we were having sex. I didn't go to their house because it seemed like it would be cheating.
My crystal ball says you're full of shit Hoodie
Buy this shirt: My crystal ball says you’re full of shit shirt
From: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Don’t mess with nursesaurus you’ll get jurasskicked shirt

Official Firefighter Love shirt

I love titties and Indianapolis Colts shirt