Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/28

Think of reading and writing like weight lifting. You have to keep doing it day after day, year after year to get and keep good results. Can most people bench press some amount of weight? Yes. But it’s the people who do it every day, and challenge themselves by adding more weight from time to time, that actually get results.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Don’t worry be soffen shirt


A single critical email from a parent, or critical comment from an administrator, used to ruin my day and make me re-think everything I was doing in the classroom. Sometimes I’d change what I was doing in response to that one criticism. Guess what happened. They just criticized the new thing, too. It took me too long to gain the confidence I needed to not let criticism from people who aren’t actually in the classroom get to me.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse shirt


That student that’s off task? Before you attempt to redirect him back to his task, think about what is best for the entire class. Will redirecting that student just lead to an escalation that will distract the whole class? Does that student have a history of making a scene in situations like that? If every other student is working quietly on task, and the most disruptive student is quietly playing a video game on his laptop… perhaps it’s better to just pretend you don’t notice, or talk to him about it after class, when his potential outburst won’t disturb his classmates.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: I’m the nurse witch shirt



Instead of spending an entire class period showing the students how to, say, format papers in Google Docs, it’s much better to tell them what the end product should be, show them where the menu bar is, and then give them time to explore the program on their own. They’ll figure it out. They’re smart like that. For example, I don’t have to show them how to highlight something in a Doc. I just tell them to do it, and they figure it out on their own.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Official Princess Leia Rebel Rebel Star Wars shirt


In my case, one success comes in “asking your students to lie.” When you ask your students if they understand the target story, chances are that they will nod their heads. But in fact, they do not understand the story - most of the time. What I will do is to ask them to write five words they do not know from the target story - with one word they know. In other words, they do not know four words and know one word. When my students exchange the paper with five words, they will not know which one is a lie. This will protect the pride of the student who does not know a simple word.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Golden Retriever personal stalker I will follow you wherever you go bathroom include shirt


My job was to do price changes throughout the week that corporate sent down and on Saturday night I would come in at midnight and hang the new sale signs for the week. Doing the midnight thing every week was starting to take it’s toll on me, but I did like my job and I was good at it! We had a new manager and while I didn’t think much of him, he wasn’t horrible. Then he went out on medical leave. They couldn’t replace him because they had to hold the job for him so they had a different manager fill in for him while he was out.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Flower sorry I’m late my husband had to poop wifelife shirt


She didn’t know how to do my job or what was involved, but she kept telling me how I should do my job. One Friday, after I left for the day she sent me an email telling me to do something completely different on Saturday night while hanging signs. She had a new idea that she wanted to try. It wasn’t going to work, she was not the first person to suggest doing it “her” way. We did it our way that night. With the sales that were going on that week, we never would have finished hanging the signs!
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Hockey puck yeah shirt


The next day he came home and said if I was willing to take some classes (and pass them! - lol) that he could get me an interview with the company he worked for. There were 3 classes that I had to take and I couldn’t take them all at the same time. For the next 5 months I took the classes and still went to work. Those classes and the promise of an interview were the only things that kept me going! I pinned all my hopes and dreams on that job! The commute would be horrible, but I would be able to ride in with my husband most days. The pay was almost double what I was making!
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: I’m really a sloth don’t let this human costume fool you shirt


When I was almost through my last class, I got a new manager. Mr. Medical Leave didn’t return from leave, we never figured he would. It was not the job he thought it was. For the most part the horrible manager left me alone. There really wasn’t a reason for her to talk to me anymore but occasionally she would get her 2 cents in. I actually really liked my new manager, but with almost twice the pay and no midnight shift there was no way I could justify not interviewing for the new job.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Oh Christmas bee oh Christmas bee shirt


I passed the last class and my husband sent an email letting them know. I had an interview about a week later. I was told in the interview that it would probably be a couple of weeks before I heard anything. It was a month… It was a LONG month! In my mind, I already had it so to continue to go to work was almost more than I could handle! Even though I liked the new boss, everything else was making me irrationally angry! Stupid stuff, like not being able to find my pen!
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Under Armour dog mom shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/05