Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/10/04

My mom explained that I was afraid of my teacher so he ended up prescribing me what he called “Nerve Medicine” it was a sweet liquid concoction that made me feel like superman. The concoction could have been sugar water but it did make me feel a lot better and I could face the lady every day. If she got too bad I would drink my milk and so see the nurse.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Otis Chicago Fire Brian Otis Zvonecek thank you for the memories shirt


One day we are all sitting in class and a new girl raised her hand and asked if she could go to the bathroom. Ms. Weinert snapped back “NO!!”. The little girl explained that she needed to go in the worse way. Ms. Weinert shouted, “NO, YOU SIT THERE UNTIL RECESS.”. The little girl sat there for a few minutes then began to pee at her desk. The urine began running out of her chair on to the floor. Ms. Weinert went ballistic and grabbed the girl by the arm, pulling her out of the seat and dragging her up to her desk at the front of the room to get her paddle. The little girl was fighting her all the way.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Halloween it’s the most wonderful time of the year shirt


Ms. Weinert had met her match. Ms. Weinert hollered at another girl, “Anna go get Mr. Womack!! ( the school Principal). As Anna ran out of the room the little girl broke free from Ms. Weinert and ran down the hall then out to the playground and ran to the alley of the school with Ms. Weinert chasing her all the way. The little girl climbed to the top of a tree. Ms. Weinert and Mr. Womack were at the bottom of the tree attempting to persuade her to come down.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Official Saint Halloween shirt


We were all glued to the windows as the ordeal unfolded. For what seemed like an hour or more the little girl sat at the top of the tree with her little stained dress with her white shoes crying. We all felt sorry for her, but we were relieved that it wasn’t us at the top of the tree. After a while, the janitor, Mr. Russell who was a friend of the little girl got a tall ladder and climbed up the latter to talk the little girl into coming down. Mr. Russell was a World War II veteran and was in his sixties and was certainly not physically able to climb the latter but he did his duty and the little girl came down with Mr. Russell.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Snoopy sometimes I need to be alone and listen to Bob Seger shirt


Years later when I was in my twenties I attempted to track down Ms. Weinert and find out what caused so much hate in her life. Ms. Weinert only taught a few years in our hometown. I learned that she had graduated from college, and our class was her first classroom experience. I knew that she was from a little town in Texas called Weinert. One day I drove to Weinert to the small school which was about a two-hour drive from our home. When I got to the school I noticed that hanging on the walls of the school were photos of previous students. Low and behold there she was in all her glory. She looked exactly like I remembered her. I had remembered Ms. Weinert as looking like Margaret Hamilton, the wicked witch in the movie Wizard of Oz. The photo hanging on the wall looked eerily similar to the Wicked Witch of the West.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Halloween Queens are born in October shirt


I then walked down the hall to ask the school secretary if she knew Ms. Weinert. She said that she knew Ms. Weinert and sadly she had died of cancer a few short months prior. The secretary told me that Ms. Weinert had never married and had no living relatives living in the area. Sadly I would never learn what made Ms. Weinert such a mean person. When the movie Matilda came out I thought of Ms. Weinert because written on the chalkboard in the movie was “IF YOU ARE HAVING FUN YOU ARE NOT LEARNING.”
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Smoke follows pretty people shirt


I did survive and the next year I had a wonderful third-grade teacher and never took the nerve medicine that was prescribed. Later I found that one of the other students had to go to a psychiatrist for emotional damage. I am surprised that we all survived. I actually had no remorse for the death of Ms. Weinert more of a relief that I would never have to speak to her again. If this story sounds familiar to anyone and happens to know who the little girl was I would like to know. She would be about 65-67 years old and lived in Snyder, Texas an attended North Elementary.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Jack Skellington if I’m drunk it’s her fault shirt


I can have a “full hearing” and let the chips fall where they may. In this scenario, some GOP Senators might defect. This could be bad for Mitch, or it could be good for him. Up until now, Trump has been a blessing for Republicans - he’s been helping them get elected because he’s very popular with Republicans and he drives up voter participation. But that won’t necessarily be the case forever. If Trump’s approval rating starts to fall dangerously low, especially among Republican voters, it might be time for Mitch to let Trump go to save his majority.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Feeling kinda idgafish today shirt


Then a disgruntled employee went to the labor board and filled a complaint that we weren’t paying overtime for staying late and coming in on weekends. We never asked anyone to work a single minute of overtime. The company told the labor board this. And told them they didn't know who came and went on weekends and what hours they worked. Our door keys took all of this information when we entered and exited the building.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Flower existance is pain shirt


Long story short, we lost and ended up paying out over $100k in penalties and overtime. After that you had to take lunch, come in only as scheduled and leave on time. So if you are a company in California beware of this practice. It can bite you in the ass. And to you doing it and say “I wouldn’t turn the company in”, we didn’t think the person who turned us in would either. We were nice to them and gave them more chances than they deserved. And they left on good terms.They were let go because they never produced enough to cover the salary they were getting. But they really made out on the overtime.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Halloween love kindergartenteacherlife shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/16

I love titties and Michigan Wolverines shirt

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/05